10 reasons why companies should invest in DLP systems
Every company has confidential data, the leakage of which will lead to negative consequences, ranging from significant losses to loss of reputation.
10 reasons why companies should invest in DLP systems:
- Control the use of confidential company data, including where it is stored, how it is moved, and who has access to it.
- Prevent the theft or accidental disclosure of confidential information by employees or partners.
- Reduce the negative impact, potential for fees and lost revenue associated with a data leak.
- Comply with complex regulatory requirements during security audits.
- Ensure data is protected from security risks caused by BYOD and IoT.
- Monitor any inappropriate or unusual behavior of employees in the organization.
- Proactively prevent unauthorized use of data on workstations both within and outside the corporate network.
- Understand individual and team productivity and discover what makes some employees or teams more productive than others.
- Automate corporate governance to improve compliance, save time and resources.
- Strengthen your competitive advantage and reputation in the marketplace.
To avoid the worst, we advise organizations to take care of data protection in advance, in particular with the help of the Safetica solution, which provides:
- protection of all types of data;
- advanced control of the workspace;
- easy installation and integration.
It is important that the Safetica solution will comprehensively address the above tasks and help companies to cope with modern data security challenges. The proposed DLP solution effectively counteracts internal threats and data loss, protecting the corporate network even when working remotely.
Datastream has extensive experience in delivering Safetica solutions in Ukraine, having implemented a number of successful projects for corporate networks of various levels.